Thinking about joining the Nagawicka Lake Yacht Club? Here’s why you should:
* Meet people from the Lake Country area and beyond! We have members from Milwaukee to Oconomowoc and even Illinois
* Socialize with people of all ages – teens through those in their 80’s mingle at our club
* Learn about sailing – even if you don’t sail, you will learn about inland lake racing and it is a great way to spend time on Lake Nagawicka all summer!
* Party at our many fun social events all year round!
* Relax & Enjoy the most amazing Sunsets from our the patio!
Membership rates range from $75 for a Junior member to $475 for an entire Family.
This give you access to the club and grounds at all times, invitations to our social events, discounted rates at our Sailing School, and a whole new group of friends!
For Membership Applications CLICK HERE!
Welcome to Nagawicka Lake Yacht Club!
New Members welcome who share an interest in sailing or learning the skill of race management.
Nagawicka Lake Yacht Club was established in 1895 exclusively for sailboats. We are based on the shore of Nagawicka Lake in Delafield, Wisconsin with a quaint lake-side club house. The club has an active membership that are involved in sailing for pleasure and competition, with a racing program that has over 80 races scheduled each season. Our club races OPTI, X Boat, 420's, MC Scow, C Scow and E Scow. A range of instructional programs are offered to both adults and children and for the experienced or novice sailor. The atmosphere is friendly and informal. Today, the fine facilities, excellent racing program, and frequent club social activities combine to offer a wholesome family experience.
SAILING SCHOOL REGISTRATION
Youth and Adult classes offered